I am a third-year PhD student in the Laboratory for Computational Social Systems (LCS2
) at IIIT-Delhi, where I am advised by Dr. Md. Shad Akhtar
and Dr. Tanmoy Chakraborty
. My interests lie broadly at the intersection of Natural Language Processing, and Conversational AI with a focus on mental health counseling methods. In particular, my research aligns toward understanding mental health clients on digital counseling systems using NLP and Deep Learning.
To know more, refer to my resume or drop me an email
- June 2022: Received ACM India Travel Award to present our paper in KDD.
- May 2022: Our paper on counseling summarization got accepted at KDD 2022.
- May 2022: Received ACL 2022 Student Volunteer Award.
- March 2022: Our paper on mental health symptom identification got accepted at ICWSM 2022.
- December 2021: Received WSDM Student Grant to present our paper in WSDM 2022 (virtual).
- October 2021: Our paper on dialogue-act classification in dialogue systems got accepted at WSDM 2022.
- October 2021: Received EMNLP 2021 Student Volunteer Award.
- August 2021: Received ACL 2021 Student Volunteer Award.
- August 2020: Started my PhD at IIIT Delhi
Counseling Summarization using Mental Health Knowledge Guided Utterance Filtering
, Tharun Suresh, Sarah (Grin) Lord, Md. Shad Akhtar, Tanmoy Chakraborty
KDD'22 | ACM's Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining - SIGKDD 2022
A Computational Approach to Understand Mental Health from Reddit: Knowledge-aware Multitask Learning Framework
Usha Lokala, , Triyasha Ghosh Dastidar, Tanmoy Chakraborty, Md Shad Akthar, Maryam Panahiazar, Amit Sheth
ICWSM'22 | The International AAAI Conference on Web and Social Media 2022
Speaker and Time-aware Joint Contextual Learning for Dialogue-act Classification in Counselling Conversations
Ganeshan Malhotra, Abdul Waheed, , Md Shad Akhtar, Tanmoy Chakraborty
WSDM'22 | The 15th ACM International WSDM Conference
- Winter 2022: Head TA for CSE 641: Deep Learning
- Monsoon 2021: Head TA for CSE 556: Natural Language Processing
- Winter 2021 & 2022: TA for PG Diploma in Data Science & AI: Deep Learning